Our executor services are a natural extension of our estate administration (probate) department. We meet our clients’ needs to designate a trustworthy, unbiased executor in their Last Wills and Testaments. Our clients will be represented by an experienced elder law attorney who works closely with estate administration professionals.
In what circumstances would a client choose the NJ Elder Law Center to act as executor?
- No children or close relatives
- Children or close relatives that are out of state, disabled, or busy
- Children or close relatives that are prone to fighting or don’t trust one another
- Has children, close relatives, or friends but don’t want to burden them
- Wishes to consolidate all facets of the estate in one place for efficiency and speed of settlement