At NJ Elder Law Center we focus on elder law, estate planning and closely related areas of the law. Our goal is to protect everyone you love and everything you’ve earned. We provide the most effective, efficient, and client-centric elder planning strategies for our clients to avoid the financially devastating consequences of a long-term healthcare need. We specialize in creating personalized solutions whether our clients wish to plan in advance of a healthcare need or are currently receiving care at home, assisted living or skilled nursing.
We take the time to get to know you personally and gain an understanding of your current situation, greatest concerns and hopes for the future. Then we use our knowledge of the law to create and implement a plan tailored to your specific needs and designed to meet every one of them. We collaborate with other professionals, such as geriatric care managers, caregivers, financial advisors, and accountants to assist you with the multitude of concerns beyond your legal issues. Ours is a collaborative approach, and we strive to be your counselor for life, not just your attorney.
NJ Elder Law Center created this pledge to show our clients that we guarantee the principles we set and to let our allied professionals know that we are confident in the services we offer our clientele. From its inception, NJ Elder Law Center* has always thought of our clients as extended family and gone above and beyond to treat them that way. Our organization and efficiencies set us apart from typical law firms and has resulted in a 98% approval rating amongst our clients. We intend to maintain that level of satisfaction, and look forward to the future ahead.
- We guarantee all emails and phone calls are returned punctually.
- We guarantee all questions are answered promptly. Any question requiring a legal answer will be scheduled for a date and time convenient for the client to speak with an attorney.
- We want to know if our clients are satisfied. Therefore, we send out surveys. Our approval rating is 98% amongst our clients.
- Our clients come to us in a time of need. We pledge to make their time with us pleasant, efficient, and effective.
- We are not a budget law firm by any means – we offer good value based on our desire to help our clients navigate their problems and our ability to work efficiently.
- Our modified flat fee arrangement allows our clients unlimited access to an attorney, paralegal, or staff member who can answer their questions.
With our processes and procedures, we are efficient in delivery of answers, documents, concerns or responding to critical situations – whether it be for our clients, prospects or allied professionals.